OUR COOKIES POLICY
We use information from cookies for purposes which may include:
- identifying returning users, registrants and subscribers and to allow them to be presented with a personalised version of the site
- eliminating the need for returning users to re-enter their login details
- enabling you to move more easily around our sites
- tracking your use of our sites to better develop our sites in accordance with your requirements
- building up a profile based on your browsing patterns across our sites and third party websites, which enables us to make advertisements available to you that are more relevant to your interests
You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time however this will mean that any settings such as your stored username and password will have to be reset. You can set your internet browser so that it will not allow cookies to be stored on your computer. This may reduce functionality of the site, prevent access to registration/subscription-only areas of the site and mean that certain features or content will not be available to you. Further information on how to prevent cookies from being stored on your computer can be found on www.allaboutcookies.org under the "manage cookies" section. Alternatively go to the help menu within your internet browser.